A refreshing and uncomplicated approach to health and safety compliance with reassuring solutions for your business!
As an employer, you have a legal responsibility to protect the health and safety of your employees and anyone that may be affected by your activities. Our range of health and safety services can help you to reduce risk and improve the wellbeing of your employees, thus ensuring that your business is legally compliant.
We operate nationally across a broad range of industries, working in true partnership with our clients, with our range of health and safety services designed and tailored to meet their specific needs. Our approach provides clients with the competence and confidence to deal with the management of health & safety and related employment issues effectively.
We recognise that for many of our clients, having the necessary competent person employed by them can be uneconomical and impractical. Crosby & Perrin can take that problem away by providing a qualified competent person to give our clients peace of mind.
Why Choose Crosby & Perrin
We only employ highly qualified experts within their field, who have a wealth of experience and have been carefully selected for their pragmatic, commercially focused and approachable manner. We will always ensure that the advice and documentation we offer / provide is legally compliant and practical! If you prefer we can also use your own documentation with everything branded as the clients. We can also assist with supplier / contractor questionnaires and documents.
We will always ensure that the advice and documentation we offer / provide is legally compliant and practical! If you prefer we can also use your own documentation with everything branded as the clients.
We can also assist with supplier / contractor questionnaires and documents.
· Health & Safety Audits
· Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme Applications (CHAS)
· Monthly advice line / retainer – telephone & email support
· Safety Management Advisory Services Applications (SMAS)
· Safe Contractor Applications
· Risk Assessments
· COSHH Assessments
· Manual Handling Assessments
· Display Screen Equipment Assessments
· Fire Risk Assessments
· Fire Safety
· Methods Statements
· Development of Safe Working Practices
· Development of Safe Operating Procedures
· Machine Training Programmes
· Noise Surveys
· Act as your competent person
· Accident Investigation
· Statements & Policies
· Manuals & Handbooks
· Safety Induction
· Training & Toolbox Talks
We are also able to provide the following services specific to the Construction Industry
· Pre-Tender Health & Safety Plans
· Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans
· Development of Health & Safety Files
· Task Risk Assessments
· Method Statements
· Site Audits / Inspections
We provide cost-effective solutions
· CHAS Accreditation – From £75 - £450 fixed fee dependent upon the size of the company.
· Competent Person – Fixed fee of £350 for 12 months cover.
· Retainer Contracts – From £100 per month dependent upon the number of employees.
· Other rates are charged on either a project or day rate basis.
We will be happy to provide you with a no-obligation quotation in complete confidence – just call 01695 660 891 and we will be pleased to help. Alternatively, complete this form and we will be contact to discuss further.